MULTI-PURPOSE TRAINING TOWERS
Koza design and build Multi- Purpose Training Towers for Special Forces Trainings.
The Multi- Purpose Training Tower consists of two parts.
First part is the tower where the special forces can train;
- Anti-terror operations to a building
- Parachute jumping
- Operations utilizing a Helicopter
The second part is the indoor pool with Helicopter and Dunker simulator. The Helicopter simulator is controlled by the operator from the control room. The operator can move the helicopter forward and backward.
The waves can be formed in the water. In this area Special Forces can train;
- Jumping in to the sea from a Helicopter
- Any Operations from sea to land
- Rescuing people from boats by helicopter
- Escaping from crashed Helicopter from the sea