THERMAL IMAGING NIGHT DRIVE SYSTEM
TINDS “EFA” is designed to drive successfully:
- at night, in the intense darkness;
- in rainy, foggy conditions or during the snow-fall;
- in the smoke-cloud or dust-loaded areas;
TINDS " EFA " converts infrared light (in the band of 8-12 microns) from the surrounding objects into a visible image on the screen.
Unlike sensitive TV cameras and night vision devices TINDS doesn’t require any external light sources, like headlamps, the moon, the sun or infra-rad lightning.
TINDS «EFA» contains:
- Specially designed LCD screen;
- Thermal imagery camera in a protective case;
- Connector cable.
- Rear camera;
- panoramic (circular) camera on a rotating device;
- Dashboard camera (local video);
- 3G and Wi-Fi video transmission module (livestream)
- GPS/GLONASS navigation module (real-time tracking)
TINDS makes it possible in limited visibility conditions to, secretly:
- detect all the road users;
- conduct reconnaissance and identify covert equipment and people;
- drive in transit;
- evacuate and deliver personnel and equipment;
- control the situation.
In the daytime TINDS "EFA“ effectively detects not visible or covert equipment and people by their thermal emissio
- TINDS makes it possible to perform hidden drive with headlamps off;
- Uses no unmasking infra-red lightning, which is marked by night vision devices and binoculars;
- Helps to drive at blinding oncoming headlights;
- Unlike comparable night vision devices or high-sensitive TV cameras-based systems performs the same in the fog and smoke-clouds.